ARMED RESIDENTIAL & EXECUTIVE PROTECTION AGENT
Seeking Executive Protection Specialists to join our internal security team as-needed for supplemental deployment to an executive protection detail in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area. Resumes are requested for professional, reliable, experienced close protection agents, security guards, security drivers, executive estate managers, or law enforcement officers with close protection experience, who work well under pressure and commonly evolving conditions. Candidates must have a high-level of maturity and experience with low-profile protection and surveillance operations.
Full Job Description
- Immediate Staffing pending completion of the background screening and our hiring process.
- Los Angeles Area: Beverly Hills, Burbank, Hollywood, Newport Beach, Van Nuys, all of Southern California
PROCESS WILL INCLUDE:
- Submission of Resume, Bio, copies of permits/licenses and full body picture in corporate professional attire sent via email to the hiring team.
- Interview process: Zoom and in person interview requirement for final hiring
- Selection: the top rated candidates will be selected in order of overall scores
- Placement and Training on job specific Standard Operating Procedures
- Keeping the principal(s) safe by providing close personal protection
- Working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and completing tasks in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
- Safeguarding, protecting, and maintaining high-value assets, sensitive and confidential information of our Executive Protection and Intelligence Services, the client and/or principal, often including their family, staff, colleagues
- Safeguarding individuals and property from all forms of private security and safety hazards.
- Transporting the principal(s) in designated vehicles in a safe, professional and efficient manner.
- Traveling (domestically and internationally) in support of protective operations.
- Responding to alarms/fire/panic calls immediately and promptly securing the safety and security of human life and physical property.
- Strictly adhering to standard operating procedures designated to static & mobile security teams.
- The ability to work irregular or extended hours with an ever-changing schedule. Typical schedules include overtime, nights, holidays and weekends, and travel on a regular basis.
- Report writing to include daily activity & supplemental reports at the start and end of a work shift or assignment
- Conducting thorough investigations and preparing written documentation regarding non-routine incidents with incident reports, pictures and witness statements.
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time executive protection experience in a dynamic program (embedded program experience preferred)
- Relevant security and/or close protection experience to include government, law enforcement, military and/or private security.
- Law enforcement (Task Force, SWAT, SRT), military Special Operations, and/or High Threat Security operations is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- California Guard Card
- CA CCW and CA Exposed Firearm permit is required.
- CPR certification and the ability to obtain additional licenses/certifications as needed.
- Advanced medical training is preferred.
- Valid US passport required for international travel detail
- Desired Qualifications
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate basic experience in a Close Protection role, including managing logistics, advancing locations, and providing secure transportation
- Ability to perform mobile and static low-profile / covert protection and counter surveillance in a solo practitioner capacity
- Must be in excellent health and be physically fit to a level that meets or exceeds current law enforcement standards
- All candidates will undergo an extensive background check, and only those in good moral standing and of calm, professional temperament, will be considered
- Candidates should be familiar with the West Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Culver City, Orange County, and South Bay areas
- The ideal candidate is expected to be an independent and flexible problem solver, but work well in a small team environment
- Candidates are required to possess a strong customer service mindset with a demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of company personnel and outside contacts, from executives to support staff
- (2) years government, corporate or private family protection experience preferred
- The proven ability to diplomatically resolve potentially disruptive situations is essential
- Candidates must be discreet, and formal pre-hire NDAs are required.
- The ability to safeguard confidential information and materials, while maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the work environment, is required.
- Candidates must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated and boosted with verifiable status.
Potential for overtime
Potential for domestic and international travel
International travel protective assignments are ongoing as needed. You will only be compensated bonus pay for your time deployed.
Increased pay for candidates with the following qualifications:
California Concealed Weapons Permit (CCW) or Law Enforcement Qualification (LEOSA/HR218)
EMT-B, Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC), or First Aid/CPR/AED
Defensive Driving/Emergency Vehicle Operations Course
Prior completion of an industry-recognized vehicle dynamics or security driving course (i.e. Summit Point BSR, Tony Scotti, ESI, EPI, O’Gara, Blackwater, etc.)
Prior completion of a recognized Executive Protection Course (i.e. ESI, EPI, Oatman, PFC, ITG4, TFTT)
Pay is $36-$49 per hour based on permits, training, licenses, supervisory level, and tenure with the company.
Some of the Benefits offered to full-time employees:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Employee training & development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $36.00 – $49.00 per hour
- 3 years for advanced level assignments and supervisors
- 1 year for entry level agents
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Travel availability
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90048: Reliably commute or planning to relocate to Southern California before starting work (Required)
- Do you have prior Law Enforcement or Military Experience?
- What is the difference between a “Bodyguard” and an Executive Protection Agent?
- Residential Security / Executive Protection: 3 years (Required)
- BSIS Guard Card (Required)
- BSIS Exposed Firearm Permit (Required)
- CCW or HR-218 (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required for travel assignments)
Work Location: Multiple locations, On-Set, tour, International travel, residential, and corporate locations
Hiring 4 candidates for this role